GIBSON Explorer (84 design)
- year: 1984-1985
- MSRP: $ ...
- shape: Explorer 1984 Design (no pickguard)
- construction: Set-Neck
- neck: mahogany
- body: mahogany
- fingerboard: ebony or rosewood, 22 medium frets, dot inlays, 24.75 inch scale
- electronics: passive Gibson pickups 500T (bridge) / Gibson 496R (neck), 2 volume, 1 tone, toggle 3 way selector.
- hardware: Gibson tune o matic bridge and stop tailpiece, Mini Grover Tuners, Chrome Hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "Gibson" gold logo
-- back of headstock: XXXXXXX MADE IN USA serial punched
- colors and other features: Alpine White with black headstock