1991 - ESP KH-3 "Spider"
- shape: like Eclipse (similar to Gibson Les Paul Jr.)
- construction: neck through body
- neck: 3 piece maple
- body: alder
- fingerboard: rosewood, 24.75" scale, 24 XJ frets, "spider" inlays in the 1-3-5-7-9, "skull & crossbone" in 12-15-17-19-21-24 frets, 42mm Locking Nut
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 81 (neck), 2 Volumes, 1 Tone, toggle 3 way selector
- hardware: original Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo, Gotoh Tuners, Black Hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "ESP" light grey italic logo + extended signature in light grey
-- back of headstock: ?
- colors and other features: black with spider graphics (by Pushead)
- notes: Kirk's ESP KH-3 has different headstock and neck-through-body construction respect the standard production