1991 - ESP MM-290 "HOT-Caution"
- shape: like M-2 (MM-290)(KH-2)
- construction: Neck-Thru-Body
- neck: maple
- body: double cutaway alder body
- fingerboard: rosewood, 24 XJ frets, "skull & crossbone" horizontal inlays
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 60 (neck), Volume, Tone, Lever 3 way selector
- hardware: Original Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo, Black Hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "ESP Custom" light grey/gold glittered logo, rectangular pointed truss rod cover with blank border (currently absent)
-- back of headstock: nothing (no serials, no logos)
colors and other features: black
- notes: Kirk apply stickers in 1994
Today you can spot the original instead of the relic (owned by kirk from 2001) from nothing on the back of the headstock (or some code apply on tape in 1999) and no truss rod cover.
Used also in 2015 live gig in Milan (Italy)
"My ESP guitars that are now 20 years old are like fine wine, they are getting better and better!! My guitars still stay in tune, the sound ages gracefully year by year and are holding up on stages all over the world!!" Kirk Hammett.