1991 - ESP MX-250 "snake"
- shape: respect MX-220 have more sharp points (no banana headstock), slightly longer body (bottom strap button to tip of headstock), switch moved further away from the volume pots, no step in the neck.
- construction: set neck (no step)
- neck: mahogany
- body: mahogany
- fingerboard: ebony 22 frets XJ with PEARL SNAKE INLAYS, 24.75" scale (628mm)
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 81 (neck), 1 Volume, 1 Tone, Toggle 3 way selector
- hardware: Gotoh tuners, ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar, Black Hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "ESP Custom" light grey/gold glittered logo bullet truss rod cover
-- back of headstock: "????????" (8 digits) serial number stamped in white (NO "ESP Custom Guitars" circle logo)
colors and other features: Black with hi gloss finish
- notes: This is another guitar from the "black album" era. Could be seen used around 2003-2005. Can be seen in Live Shit San Diego for "Sad But true".