1992 - ESP MX-250 double neck "ducks"
- shape: ESP-EXP based, 12 strings on the top neck and 6 strings on the bottom neck.
- construction: bolt on neck
- neck: mahogany
- body: mahogany
- fingerboard: rosewood 22 frets XJ with pearl "ducks" inlays, 24.75" scale (628mm)
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 60 (neck), 1 Volume, 1 Tone, Toggle 3 way selector (each neck)
- hardware: Gotoh tuners, ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar, Black Hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "ESP Custom" light grey/gold glittered logo, bullet truss rod cover
-- back of headstock: "????????"
colors and other features: Black with hi gloss finish
- notes: Can Be Seen on "Binge & Purge" booklet and on "Fade To Black 1993" video. Used live on "Black Album" gigs and also used later on Woodstock'94.