1997 - GIBSON Les Paul Standard 1959 Lemonburst
the Holy Grail of guitars
- shape: Les Paul
- construction: Set-Neck
- neck: mahogany
- body: mahogany with carved maple top
- fingerboard: rosewood, 22 medium frets with trapezoid inlays, 24.75” scale
- electronics: passive Gibson PAF pickups, 2 Volume, 2 Tone, Toggle 3 way selector
- hardware: Gibson t-o-m Bridge & Tailpiece, vintage tulip tuners, nickel hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "Gibson" m.o.p. logo
-- back of headstock: ?
- colors and other features: Lemonburst with cream binding on body and neck, pickguard
- notes: James acquire this guitar sometimes in 1997 through guitar dealer "Uncle Lou".
First seen in the Cunning Stunts video and later in the Some Kind Of Monster video.
Used for recording purpose and rarely live.