1998 - ESP JH-3
LIMITED EDITION 100 pieces
- year: 1999 (James had it before...in 1998)
- MSRP: $ ...
- shape: same of ESP Eclipse
- construction: Set-Neck
- neck: Maple
- body: Alder
- fingerboard: Rosewood, 22 XJ frets, "flag" inlays (1st and 12th), "black/white flag" star on 1st and 12th frets
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 60 (neck), 2 Volume, Tone, Toggle 3 way selector
- hardware: Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Stop Tailpiece, Sperzel tuners
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "ESP" mother of pearl italic font logo, "JH-3" on the truss rod cover, James custom artwork
-- back of headstock: (made in Japan patch)
-- serial number: XXX punched on the last fret of the fretboard
- colors and other features: black with James custom artwork graphics, gold hardware, comes with C.O.A. and signed hardcase
- notes: James has black ESP Eclipse, and two JH-3 (# 001 and # 002)
could be seen during the promotion of the disc "Reload".
We admire her for "MTV ReLoad, rehearse, Request" and gigs to promote "Reload". The second guitar is different accessories. No chrome housings and potentiometers are black. And also different thresholds markings on this model are "Custom flags" and on the 12th fret logo "ESP".