ESP Truckster Gray
- year: 2005 - 2009
- MSRP: $ ...
- shape: same of ESP Eclipse
- construction: Set-Neck
- neck: 3-piece mahogany, Thin U Neck Contour
- body: Mahogany
- fingerboard: Rosewood, 22 XJ frets, " flag" inlays with "ESP" at 12th fret, 24.75” scale
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 60 (neck), 2 Volume, Tone, Toggle 3 way selector (toggle in upper position is inactive)
- hardware: Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece, Sperzel locking tuners, Schaller straplocks, 42mm Bone Nut
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "ESP" metallic logo, "JH" signature, "Truckster" write on the truss rod cover
-- back of headstock: SSXXXXXXX serial number, "ESP SIGNATURE SERIES" round black logo
- colors and other features: Aged Primer Gray, satin chrome hardware, comes with C.O.A.
- notes: the differences between ESP and LTD Truckster is that LTD has no Schaller straplocks and are manufactured in larger quantities using an assembly-line production method in Korea.