James Hetfield [METALLICA] > Gibson
Gibson Explorer "Reissue"
LIMITED EDITION 400 pieces- year: 2007
- MSRP: $ ...
- shape: Explorer 1984 Design (no pickguard)
- construction: Set-Neck
- neck: mahogany
- body: mahogany
- fingerboard: ebony 22 frets, dot inlays, 24 3/4 scale
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 60 (neck), 2 Volume controls, 1 tone, toggle 3 way selector
- hardware: Gibson tune o matic bridge and stop tailpiece
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "Gibson" gold logo
-- back of headstock: XXXXXXX MADE IN USA serial punched
- colors and other features: Alpine White with black headstock, chrome hardware, black knobs
- notes: "Guitar of the week 47 - '84 Explorer Reissue", a reissue similar to the Hetfield guitar, but with some differences, like the position and color of the knobs and more pointed headstock.