2008 - GIBSON Les Paul Custom "Cliff Burton RIP"
- shape: Gibson Les Paul
- construction: set neck
- neck: mahogany
- body: mahogany + maple top
- fingerboard: ebony 22 frets XJ with trapezoidal inlays, 24.75" scale (628mm)
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 60 (neck) with "paf-style" cover, 2 Volume, 1 Tone, Toggle 3 way selector (upper switch inactive)
- hardware: Tonepros Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar, Sperzel locking tuners, Black Hardware, Triple Cream Binding
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "Gibson" logo, bell truss rod cover
-- back of headstock: gibson serial number
colors and other features: clear maple top in natural finish + 20th anniversary of Cliff's death drawings
- notes: James decided to paint memorial drawings on it for the 20th anniversary of Cliff's death. Played live rarely.
Drawings are wood burned???