2009 - KENNETH LAWRENCE "dragon" Les Paul
- shape: similar to Les Paul
- construction: set neck
- neck: double mahogany w/"pre-stressed" graphite spars and "dual acting" truss rod
- body: mahogany with Chechen Top, Headcap, Wenge Rear Cover Plate + quilted maple top
- fingerboard: Central American Rosewood "Grenadillo" fretboard w/"Blind Binding" with "fire" inlays, 22 XJ frets, 24.75" scale, Graph Tech nut; Fibre-optic
- electronics: painted active EMG 81 (bridge) / 60 (neck) with no pickup rings, 1 Volume, 1 Tone, Toggle 3 way selector, fiber optic on/off switch
- hardware: t-o-m Bridges and Tailpieces, Schaller straplocks, Sperzel locking tuners, Black Hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstocks: Hand cut Mother of Pearl Logo
-- back of headstocks: (nothing)
-- rear of the cover plate: serial number + date of production + KL signature
- colors and other features: dragon inlay in the body and fire inlay through the pickups and fretboard, black quilted finish
- notes: comes with hardshell fly case and c.o.a.
More info at:
Kenneth Lawrence first les paul, which was originally ordered by Hetfield. Standard Les Paul body and neck but the headstock is Ken's original 3-by-3 headstock.
It features an exquisite mother of pearl dragon inlay on the body, and flames coming out of its mouth and continuing through the pickups and the fretboard.