2010 - ESP Snakebyte black
- shape: new explorer shape
- construction: Set-Neck
- neck: Mahogany, Thin U Neck Contour
- body: Mahogany
- fingerboard: Ebony, 22 XJ Frets, "dot" inlays with "Snake" on 11-12-13 frets, 24.75" Scale, 42mm Bone Nut
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 60 (neck) swapped in 2012 now to EMG JH SET, 2 Volume, Toggle 3 way selector
- hardware: Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece, Sperzel Locking Tuners, Schaller Straplocks, black hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "ESP" metallic logo, "JH" signature on the truss rod cover
-- back of headstock: SS??????? serial number, "ESP SIGNATURE SERIES" round logo, + james little signature in black marker
- colors and other features: black, comes with C.O.A.
- notes: James don't use the black one frequently he prefer the the white one.
The new shape of ESP's explorers with different horn and headstock to avoid infringing Gibson pattents.
Originally had the EMG 81/60 set, but in 2012 James swapped to new EMG JH set.
James has more than one of this guitar, in the pics you can see SS1413104