1992 - B.C.RICH Wrath Custom
- shape: B.C.RICH Wrath, kind of a cross between a mockingbird, virgin and beast model
- construction: neck through body
- neck: .
- body: .
- fingerboard: ... "rhomboidal" inlays
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 60 (neck), 1 Volume, 1 Tone, Toggle 3 way selector
- hardware: tune-o-matic Bridge and Tailpiece, Schaller straplocks, Black Hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: .
-- back of headstock: .
- colors and other features: Black
- notes: Very Rare, rumor has it that only 500 total were made between 1990 and 1994. 250 bolt-on and 250 neck-thru.
Very rarely used.
Bobby Gustafson's (formally of Overkill) gave James Hetfield this guitar.
Unfortunately, we do not know anything more about it, or what it is happening at this moment.