James Hetfield [METALLICA] > James Hetfield Personal Guitars
2000 - ESP MX-250 "silver diamond plate"
- shape: MX-250
- construction: set neck (no step)
- neck: mahogany
- body: mahogany
- fingerboard: rosewood, 22 frets XJ, "diamond" inlays, "M" ninja star on first fret, 24.75" scale (628mm)
- electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 81 (neck), 1 Volume, 1 Tone, Toggle 3 way selector
- hardware: Gotoh tuners, ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar, Black Hardware
- logos and serials:
-- front of headstock: "ESP Custom" light grey/gold glittered logo, bullet truss rod cover
-- back of headstock: "????????" (8 digits) serial number stamped in white + white "ESP Custom Guitars" circle logo
colors and other features: Black with hi gloss finish + silver diamond plate
- notes: James has two of them.